Deal Flow - How does it work?
The Deal Flow Matchmaking Session is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
It is FREE to register for the Deal Flow!
Register via the green "Register now" button
When you are filling in the form, create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform!
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
2) Add your projects to find investment! (Project Owners only)
Go to your 'Profile' -> 'Add Project Cooperation' to add a new project
Write a simple one-line summary of your project as the Title and add a clear, informative yet concise profile of your project. Similar to your business profile - a good project profile will generate significantly more meeting requests!
3) Browse profiles of attendees + Send & receive meeting requests
Find out who is offering interesting and promising investment opportunities
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Usually, accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically. Thus you have immediate access to time and location of a meeting.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
4) Pre-Event Testing
- Test your microphone and webcam prior to the event
- Add your meeting schedules to your email calendar
5) Event Day!
- Watch video below to learn:
- How to invite your colleagues to join your meeting?
- How to share your screen in your meetings?